Our Staff - Email and phone number to each dept. head.
Our Board - Meet the Library's board members.
Friends of EOPL - Make a difference. Join our Friends group.
Library Newsletter - PDFs of our monthly Gazette. Requires Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Meeting Rooms - We have 2 rooms available for public meetings.
Library Policies - The boring stuff but you have a right to know.
Community Info - Useful links to people and organizations within East Orange.
Quiet Study Room Use Rules
WHO MAY USE THIS SPACE?
- Adults - 9th grade and up
- Single individuals - no groups
- Sign In - Users must sign in first at Reader Service desk and note their sign-in time.
- This space is for "quiet work" only.
- Absolutely no Food or Drinks.
- No sleeping.
- No radios, CD, MP3, tape players, or other sound equipment, even with earphones (most current earphones still leak sound that could disturb
- No cell phone use.
- Cell phones must be turned off while in the Study Room.
- Maximum capacity - 10 people
If more than 10 people wish to use the room at the same time, the individual that has been
there the longest that day will be asked to relinquish his or her seat.
These rules established on October 2, 2003.